Thursday 1 November 2012

How To Care For and Rebuild

I have a dream, a sweet dream that 'you' can help come true,

It is a BIG VISION of Raising Consciousness

Yet is a simple dream - it only needs 'simple human kindness' - 
and a pledge of about 2 hours, as a ball mark figure; 

I dream of Plumbers coming together and pledging 2 hours each, as a ball mark figure

I dream of Electricians coming together and pledging 2 hours each, as a ball mark figure

I dream of Glaziers coming together and pledging 2 hours

I dream of Carpenters coming together and pledging  2 hours

I dream of Decorators coming together and pledging  2 hours

I dream of Builders coming together and pledging 2 hours

I dream of people pledging about 2 hours to clean up the street, 
        
I dream of sandwich makers and food disributors,

I dream of donators of blankets and essentials,

I dream such very sweet dreams

I dream of 'Daisy Chains' of 'Simple Human Kindness'

Could 'you' help make those dreams come true?
Could you joining together on 'The Daisy Chain Page' and free forum for dicussion on    
  just click on this link      http://rightofwaysithappens.com/Daisy_Chain.html   

Please comment below on how you 'feel' you or others can help.

  NOTE: Be safe if you do arrange to meet up for the good of  your community take someone else with you that you know very well that you can trust. If you are under 18 a parent or guardian must be with you.        

NOTE: This Unique Opportunity for You: I am giving those who ‘Care For’ an opportunity to write their own How To Care For....……….(fill in the dots, e.g. ‘your health’ Information) blog and have it posted on my blog spot on http://howtocareforinfo.blogspot.co.uk .
 Your website and / or details will be posted on my Resource page just click on this link here http://www.rightofwaysithappens.com/ to see the Resource page where there will be hyperlinks to your blog and to your website and / details. It will also be posted on the News page for a while. 

What you do is;
Just put / paste
 ‘yes I would like to take up the offer to write a blog article'   into the Contact form on the Home page of http://www.rightofwaysithappens.com/ and I will email you back details, easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment